OTC Card Program
One Card. Thousands of Approved Products.
2 Easy steps to enjoy your benefits
When you receive your card, it’s active and ready to use.
- Visit a participating retailer. Use your card at a participating retail store or online at NationsOTC.com. Call 1-833-SHOP-OTC (1-833-746-7682) to buy eligible OTC items with your available funds. TTY callers can use 711. You can use your card at these participating retailers: Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, NationsOTC, Family Dollar, Walgreens, and Dollar General. For a full list of retailers where you can use your OTC card, visit OTCNetwork.com.
- Pay for your items at the cashier, not the pharmacy window. Swipe your card instore or enter your OTC card number at NationsOTC.com for home delivery. Eligible items up to your available balance amount will be covered.
You can use your OTC Card to buy over-the-counter (OTC) and heath-related items. Your card will only work for covered items at participating stores. OTC items may be purchased only for the enrollee.
Call 1-888-682-2400 (TTY 711) to check your balance. Enter your 19-digit OTC card number. When asked, enter the numeric digits of your health plan member ID only. Your quarterly credit will not carry over from quarter to quarter or from year to year. You can also check your balance at OTCNetwork.com.
Your OTC card can be used to purchase items in the following categories:*
- Acid controller liquids/tablets
- Adult aspirin & pain relief
- Allergy, sinus & combination liquids and tablets
- Cough, cold & flu liquids or tablets
- COQ10 herbals & botanicals (echinacea, ginseng, ginko etc.)
- Denture/dental care (floss, toothbrush, toothpaste & denture care)
- Digestive aids (probiotics & prebiotics)
- Ear drops & eye wash
- Foot care (corn/callus/bunion pads and removers, antifungal powders/creams/liquids/sprays)
- Heart health & essential fatty acids (fish oil, flax, GLA, etc.)
- Laxatives (stool softeners & fiber acid)
- Vitamins & minerals
Items NOT covered with the OTC card.*
- Baby medicines
- Ensure, Boost, Glucerna
- Feminine products
- Food products or supplements
- Foot care (foot grooming, foot moisturizers, exfoliators & cleansers, odor and wetness treatment insoles/inserts)
- Grooming products
- Liquids, powders and bars
- Meal replacement shakes/nutrition drinks
- Oral care
- Sport/energy liquids
- Weight management foods