Home Delivery Pharmacy Services
Understanding your pharmacy benefits through Braven Health can help save you time and money. Braven Health members use PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy, AllianceRx Walgreens Prime and Accredo for convenient home delivery pharmacy services.
PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy
Your medicine, sorted and delivered.
PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy offers two convenient choices for ordering medicines at no additional cost.
- Get your medicine organized in pre-sorted packets so you never miss a dose.
- A 30-day supply of medicine sorted into packages, by dose, so you know what to take and when to take it.
- Your prescriptions coordinated and filled on the same day.
- Get a 90-day supply of your medicine in a bottle.
- Your medicine will be on automatic refill and will deliver to your home.
- PillPack will work with doctors and local pharmacies to transfer prescriptions for you.
- You may even save on copays!
Visit PillPack.com or call 1-855-793-5325 (TTY 711), 24 hours a day, seven days a week to sign up.
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
Plan with a 90-day supply
If you take any long-term medicine, ordering a 90-day supply can save you money and a trip to the pharmacy.
- Get up to a 90-day supply delivered right to you, anywhere in the United States. Standard shipping is always free.
- Ask your doctor to fax a prescription request to 1-888-214-1811.
- Or, use ePrescribe to send your prescription electronically.
Contact Alliance Rx Walgreens Prime directly at 1-800-391-1916 (TTY 711), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When you need specialized care.
Whether you are just beginning with a specialty medicine, or you might just be new to Accredo, their specialty-trained pharmacists, nurses, pharmacy techs and patient care advocates understand chronic and complex conditions and are ready to help you.
- Get help when you need it.
- A team of pharmacists and nurses are available 24/7 to answer questions about your therapy.
- You’ll get one-on-one clinical support and help managing possible side effects.
- For certain conditions, an Accredo nurse can help give your medicine in the comfort of home.
- Get your medications home-delivered with free shipping¹
- Receive shipment updates and refill reminders by email or text.
- Get insurance and financial assistance
- Accredo will help you understand your coverage and manage approvals and eligibility with your health plan.
- They will find financial assistance programs that may be available.
To get started, simply contact an Accredo patient care advocate at 1-800-803-2523 (TTY 711) and they will work with your doctor on the rest.
¹As available by law.