Braven Health participates in the Part D Senior Savings Model. You would pay no more than $35 for a one-month supply of select insulins.
Qualifying insulins include:
- Humulin®, Humulin®, N, Humulin®, R
- Humalog®, Mix
- Lantus®, Lantus®, Solostar®
- Toujeo®, Max Solostar®, Toujeo ®, Solostar®,
Once you reach the Catastrophic Coverage Stage of your prescription drug benefits (when your out of pocket costs have reached $6,550 for the calendar year), your share of the cost for covered insulin will be either coinsurance or a copay, whichever is the larger amount:
- Either coinsurance of 5% of the cost of the drug;
- Or $3.70 for a generic drug or a drug treated like a generic and $9.20 for all other drugs.
What about test strips?Your Braven Health Medicare Advantage plan features no coinsurance, copay, or deductible for in-network Medicare-covered diabetes self-management training, diabetic services, and supplies.
- In-network diabetic test strips (blood glucose test strips) are limited to two specified manufactures, Ascensia (Contour) and LifeSpan (OneTouch) products when obtained at a pharmacy.
- If you obtain the diabetic test strips through one of our Durable Medical Equipment (DME) suppliers, the in-network limitation will not apply.
Questions? Want to learn more?Call Pharmacy Member Services at 1-855-457-0222 (TTY 711), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.