Earn up to $230 in Gift Cards.
The Healthy Journey Program is here to help you get the information you need to take care of your health. We focus on the importance of preventive health screenings through education and engagement. The program offers:
- Rewards and Incentive: You can earn valuable rewards such as a gift card when you complete the following preventive health screenings:
- Annual Wellness Visit - $30 gift card
- Breast Cancer Screening - $50 gift card
- Diabetic Eye Exam - $50 gift card
- Colorectal Cancer Screening - $50 gift card
- Bone Density Test - $50 gift card
- Personal Touch: Our care team makes one-on-one calls for health screening reminders, health education and chronic disease management.
- All Stages of Life: You can count on us for support through all stages of life.
- Awareness: Our educational materials and health screening reminders are tailored to your needs.
Annual Wellness Visits
Getting the right care starts with an annual wellness visit with your Primary Care Physician (PCP). During this visit, your PCP will talk to you about your:
- Blood pressure
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Risk of falling
- Needed preventive health screenings and vaccinations
An annual wellness visit is a covered benefit, at no cost to you.
Keeping You on Track
Throughout the year, our Healthy Journey program will remind you when it’s time for your preventive health screenings. You may hear from us through live or automated calls, or we may send you reminders in the mail. Healthy Journey will let you know when you are due for any of the following:
- Breast cancer screening — mammogram
- Osteoporosis Management in Women — DEXA scan
- Vaccines — Flu, pneumococcal and shingles vaccine
- Diabetes screenings — Hemoglobin A1C, Microalbumin lab test, and diabetic eye exam.
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Annual wellness visit
Preventive health screenings are the best way to find and treat any problems early, when chances for successful treatment are best.
If you have any concerns that make it difficult for you to get your preventive health screenings, please call the Healthy Journey line 1-844-754-2451 (TTY 711), Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., ET.
For questions regarding your coverage, benefits or eligibility please contact Member Services at 1-833-272-8360 (TTY 711), Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET.