Get convenient medical care online, anytime.
Telehealth through our care online program allows you to talk privately with a licensed, board-certified network provider via video or chat, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, using a web-enabled computer or mobile device – all for a $0 copay. You do not need an appointment for urgent telemedicine visits, and an ePrescription will be provided if you need one. Scheduled appointments are needed for behavioral health visits.What can you use Telehealth for?
With our care online program, you have access to virtual therapy and psychiatry appointments in addition to urgent care appointments for conditions like stomach pain, fever, ear infections and more.
How often can you use it?
As often as you like. You get unlimited medical video visits with health care providers from the comfort of home, or wherever you are!
Register now, so the service is ready whenever you need care. Follow these steps:
- Visit Amwell.com or download the Amwell: Doctor Visits 24/7 App in the App Store℠ or Google Play™ to get started. You can also access care online through your secure member account.
- Fill in your name, email address and create a password to sign up.
- Select your location, date of birth and gender.
- Answer YES for health insurance, select Braven Health and enter service key BRAVEN.
- Congratulations! You are now enrolled.
If you need technical assistance or prefer to speak to someone to enroll, please call 1-855-635-1393 (TTY 711) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our telehealth service allows its network doctors to ePrescribe in New Jersey through only video visits. Urgently needed telehealth and behavioral health services are available in all states, although ePrescribing services may be restricted by state laws.