Get the care you need safely at home.
Telehealth through our care online program allows you to talk privately with a licensed, board-certified network provider via video or chat using a web-enabled computer or mobile device - all for a $0 copay.
- You do not need an appointment for urgent medical telehealth visits, and an ePrescription will be provided, if you need one. Telehealth is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You do need to schedule an appointment for behavioral telehealth visits. Appointments are available seven days a week, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
What can you use Telehealth for?
With our care online program, you have access to virtual therapy and psychiatry appointments in addition to urgent care appointments for conditions like stomach pain, fever, ear infections and more.
How often can you use it?
As often as you like. You get unlimited telehealth visits with health care providers from the comfort of home or wherever you are.
Make sure you select a pharmacy when you start your session because a doctor may prescribe medications during your visit.
Register now, so the service is ready whenever you need care. Follow these steps:
- Visit Amwell.com, and click Continue next to Need Care? at the top of the page. Click Continue.
- Select Braven Health from the insurance dropdown menu.
- Click the blue arrow next to Amwell.
- Fill in your name and email address, and create a password to sign up.
- Select your location, date of birth and gender.
- Select I have insurance. Confirm your insurance carrier from the dropdown menu. Add your member ID number, which can be found on your member ID card, and the service key: BRAVEN.
- Congratulations! You can now log in and use telehealth services.
Here are even more ways to access our care online program:
Register and log in to your secure member account at BravenHealth.com.
- Look for the Telemedicine option under Doctors & Care.
- Click Consult with a doctor.
- Follow the steps to register, starting with Step 4 (above).
Download the free Amwell: Doctor Visits 24/7 App in the App StoreSM or Google PlayTM.
Need technical assistance?
Contact the eService Help Desk at 1-855-635-1393 (TTY 711), weekdays, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., ET.
Our telehealth service allows its network doctors to ePrescribe in New Jersey through only video visits. Urgently needed telehealth and behavioral health services are available in all states, although ePrescribing services may be restricted by state laws.